Pricing, User Group and Smart-Net Upgrades
User Group Membership
Smart-Net™ includes an annual User Group charge to support development while also providing monitoring services to automatically report on your servers health. Smart-Net™ User Group starts from the day of installation with invoices for annual User Group sent in January of each year.
User Group Membership
- Regular security updates, patches and free feature updates are included.
- Free upgrade path to each major release of the Smart-Net Software Solution.
- Technical support costs for Smart-Net and other related IT tasks are reduced.
Non User Group Membership:
- Belonging to the User Group is not compulsory; however we highly encourage membership as the User Group offers numerous benefits and additional services.
- Non payment of the User Group invoice after 90 days will indicate you no longer wish to maintain your User Group membership status.
- Should you not wish to belong to the User Group; your Smart-Net installation will be not be eligible for access to patches, security updates and feature updates. You will not be eligible for the free upgrade path to each major release of the Smart-Net software.
- All technical support will be charged at our commercial rates.
- If you wish to reapply for Smart-Net User Group membership after a period of non-participation, all User Group charges since your last User Group payment will need to be paid.
|Roll Size||Smart-Net Software Solution||Annual User Group|
|1-150 students||$1,295 +GST||$100.00 +GST|
|151-300 students||$1,595 +GST||$150.00 +GST|
|301-500 students||$1,895 +GST||$250.00 +GST|
|501 + students||$2,195 +GST||$350.00 +GST|
|Commercial||$POA +GST||$350.00 +GST|
Educational pricing for Smart-Net™ is based on published school roll sizes.
All customers will continue to receive complimentary access to our on-line forums and website resources regardless of their User Group membership status.
When you are upgrading to a new version of Smart-Net, the software cost is free for participating User Group members. Hardware upgrade costs are not included and labour for server migrations will be charged at the rates below.
Server hardware will be shipped to Smart Computer Systems for Smart-Net upgrades unless prior arrangement has been made with an accredited Smart-Net Reseller for remote migrations.
|Upgrade to the latest version of Smart-Net™
|Smart-Net Software Solution Upgrade1||FREE|
|Labour (Server Migration) - New server hardware only||$500.00 +GST|
|Labour (Server Migration) - Existing server hardware only||$750.00 +GST|
1 Requires a valid User Group subscription and does not include labour or hardware.