Internet and Email FAQ's
- Tips on troubleshooting your email if it is not working.
- This is a guide for setting up IMAP using MS Outlook on your workstation. Each version of Outlook is slightly different but the details that are required to be entered are the same.
- If you have a broadband modem, the server is online and you are unable to access the internet the first step would be to restart the modem.
- When I click on Smart-Net Webmail, I get 'Your domain is not in the list of the OverLook allowed domains. Contact Administrator!'. How do I get into Overlook?This has happened because in a previous session of Overlook you have closed the browser window/tab rather than signing out.
- If the Smart-Net server is based on SLES, then you have a few options. Roundcube Webmail, Overlook Webmail or AtMailOpen.
- Google Apps for Education is a free suite of hosted email, calendar, chat and integrated communication and collaboration solutions exclusively for schools.